Sunday, March 29, 2015

Our flamboyant mayor

from w
Has any other town got a mayor quite like this one!  In Geelong Independent free newspaper I read this morming:
Posted on .
HE MIGHT make the odd faux pas on Twitter but Darryn Lyons takes shock and awe to a new level when it comes to fashion.
And now Australia’s most flamboyant mayor has thrown open the doors and drawers of his mind-boggling wardrobe for the new edition of GC Geelong Coast magazine.
Fur, leather, stripes, studs and every colour of the rainbow make for a fashion statement like no other over six glossy pages.
“I love my fashion but my biggest frustration is that Australia only has blue, black and grey suits,” he tells GC’s Noel Murphy.
“That’s just not me, I’ve got to get variation – it’s part of my life.”
But the mayor’s sense of style can comes at a hefty price.
“Some hand-made pieces are worth $20,000,” he admits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home