Friday, December 20, 2013
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Some Christmas trees are so ugly!
- A poem about Paris.
- A Christmas letter from Geelong
- Social tennis on Thursdays at Geelong East
- Auction stopped in tracks but what about me, it is...
- The custom of 'passing the peace'
- Nativity at East Geelong
- Uniting Church 'fire-sale' of property continues
- Church dinner in East Geelong
- Geelong Christmas trees in the Mall