Friday, February 22, 2013

Two USA Presidents

from w

Two Presidents are on my mind this week. I am currently reading Obama's autobiography and he is a fine writer, attentive to the details of life he sees and experiences, and he certainly has had a variety of experiences - Hawaii, Indonesia, USA and Kenya. An excellent read. Then last night Peceli and I went to see the movie 'Lincoln' and for the first half hour I couldn't make head nor tail of who was who as I don't know American history or politics. Then the film moved up a notch and it got my attention. Good acting and story - only about the last five weeks of Lincoln's life, though they did play around a bit with facts I suspect. Very wordy and serious though. Highly recommended but not the best picture of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home