Friday, May 11, 2012

Dog Rocks

from w After dropping Epa off for his rugby game against Monash Uni, we drove along the Ballarat Road to Batesford and stopped at the Dog Rocks Hotel, asking for directions to Dog Rocks! The turn-off is less than one k further on. Anyway we found a reserve called Dog Rocks but it was just scrub, but further on was a hillside covered in very large rocks - that is the site but it's all fenced off with sheep in the paddock. I'd always wanted to visit this site for some drawing but I could only take photos really unless I clambered over a fence, like the gentleman in another car who took his photos standing on a rock. Here are some of my pictures anyway. Rain threatened and we left quickly and returned to Geelong via Fyansford.

1 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

I love the photos, Wendy. Stunning skies-- what drama ibn those clouds.
annie

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home