Saturday, September 10, 2011

Family birthday - Margaret (Napier)



from w.
Yesterday Peceli and I were happy to participate in a celebration of the 80th birthday party of my cousin Margaret (Napier) so these pictures are for our extended family on the Lay side. Margaret is the daughter of Norma, my father's sister. It was a lovely afternoon with about fifty to sixty friends and close relatives of Margaret, and held at the Bruce County Hotel in Pinewood - which is near Mt Waverley. An excellent venue, fine food and easy conversation. Family connections don't happen a lot these days so it is important to catch up and remember the good times in our childhood and early years when relatives saw one another more often.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures from the birthday celebrations, and good to know that you could also catch up with many relatives and loved ones. I’m also planning to organize a lovely party on the occasion of my mom’s birthday. I can’t arrange the event at home as we don’t have enough space so I’m looking for some good rental spaces for parties.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home