Wednesday, July 13, 2011

while the spuds are cooking







from w
While the spuds and cauliflower are cooking I am at the computer with my companions, Picasa and Photoshop. Maybe when I smell the burnt pots I'll quit. So, what's wrong with a few barbecued spuds! These pictures started from photos I once took at Federation Square in Melbourne, an interesting set of buildings with a manic love of triangles by the designers.'Federation' refers to the formation of Australia as a nation - joining several bits and pieces such as Victoria and New South Wales. Of course there was no reference to the original people of the country, the Aboriginal people. It's only since the 60s that they have been included in the census. It's NAIDOC week at present with concerns for the indigenous people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home