Monday, March 14, 2011

The suffering of the Japanese people


from w
I received this photo in an email from an interfaith organisation in Melbourne. It's just so sad. From a distance of safety and a life of relative ease, we see the suffering of Japanese people in the thousands of pictures and videos coming out this past week. The viciousness of nature in the places that are struck by earthquake and tsunami. And also the threat of a meltdown at more than one nuclear facility. It is just terrible.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

I hear you, Wendy. These photos and videos on the news are so heartbreaking that I cannot watch them long at one time. It is beyond my comprehension-- the sorrow, the shock, the fear that the Japanese people must be going through. My love and prayers go out to them
annie

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home