Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Messing around with recent photos


from w
Yesterday I had some free time (by overlooking washing and untidy rooms) to look at the photos I took earlier this week and alter them a bit mainly using 'thick edge' with Photo-edit and overlapping. Most of my photos were taken on my brother John's property at beautiful Greenvale near Ballan (where they made the movie 'Charlotte's Web') or nearby. I like the untidy, random nature of eucalypts with peeling bark, and also the repetition of shapes and patterns in a wood heap after my brother cut a tree down for protection of the house from a possible bush-fire.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I'm talking to myself here. I just remembered about a painting I once did and gave to a relative for her 21st birthday. I wondered why she didn't really appreciate it and hung it on the toilet door. It was interesting I thought but maybe the view of a rubbish tip - in glorious oranges and browns of rusted tin etc. - didn't please her!
w.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home