Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sketches while waiting

from w
I can't sit in a medical waiting area twiddling my thumbs or even browsing through old glossy Shiny Home kind of magazines. Today it was ultrasound business and behind the modern hospital was a recycled old mansion with a twisty staircase and quaint entrance, so I did some sketches on paper I found in my dog's breakfast handbag. Good that they didn't expect cardiology patients to climb up that staircase though I do wonder what is up there!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

great sketches Wendy.

10:48 PM  
Blogger annie said...

I agree with Penny and I do love that staircase, Wendy. Hope the ultrasound business went well.

annie

6:11 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Yes, I love the stairs

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home