Sunday, August 29, 2010

Drive to Ocean Grove

from w
The weather is a tiny bit warmer and spring may be coming. Some of the blossoms are out, though there are still plenty of winter yellow wattles about. We went for a drive to Ocean Grove to see the countryside and the sea, and for some fresh air, and stopped by in a cafe for coffee and cake - very sinful on a Sunday, breaking our diets of course. But it was good! Ocean Grove and the neighbouring Barwon Heads are pleasant little seaside towns still keeping a lot of the natural environment of twisted ti-trees. A gorgeous dog was at the cafe - outside - Charlie - so I took his photo. His companion dog was a strange looking little maybe-foxie and I'm sorry I only took a photo of the pretty boy. Well, that's life.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Sounds like a lovely day. I hate the fact that any thing I really would like to eat is fattening.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home