Friday, July 23, 2010

Colouring inside the lines

from w
Without a computer and the easy way of exploring colour and texture using computer graphic programs, I just had to use real coloured pens and paper for a few days. So I found some unfinished pages, fiddled with one already half-done and started one new one. One I just got tired and didn't complete! Anyway here they are - photographed because they were near to A3 in size and the scanner is A4. Fyansford and Barwon Edge grounds and Van Loon's Nursery still figure.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

I love that first one, especially, Wendy. The colorful lines pop out so-- maybe it's because of all the lovely spaces in between?

annie

8:11 AM  
Anonymous shirley said...

Your Art is amazing Wendy. I love the colours.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home