Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More gum leaves transformed

from w
In between tasks to do with the preparation for a Garage Sale on Saturday, I get onto the computer to make a few new images which started as a few red gum leaves I'd picked up. Using Picasa and Photo-edit, the new images are very far from the original because I used 'negative colour', or 'thick line', or 'crop' or 'gamma', etc. All I want for Christmas is another Image program? But then I wouldn't get any cooking done! Our house is like a transit lounge at present, friends coming and going, some to sleep overnight and I'm a bit overwhelmed about it all as I'm really a loner at heart, although last night I went to a Deakin University Writers group and it was so good because I met up with two friends I hadn't seen for years. We did get some writing done, some stories read, even though the leader didn't turn up with the wine, Timtams, cheese and bikkies!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Meryl McCay said...

Loving these - you've used all my favourite colours. And I've discovered a Fijian link - my brother-in-law and sister-in-law live near Tabua, outside Labasa and on a recent visit we met Tui Mali on Vorovoro where we had gathered for a family event.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home