Friday, October 23, 2009

drawings of tortoises and other things

from w
Using a different computer in a church office, I just have a small opportunity to post a few recent pictures that developed from a trip to Jirralinga Animal Shelter. My own computer really has atharitus and can barely move - no internet - or so slow it won't get through, keyboard won't work, scanner/printer won't work - all this happened after I got the computer back from the virus bug fix-up! So it's back with the experts. My server techno guy advises me to buy a NB6 as the NB5 won't work with the fast speed. Hmmm. Peceli suggests that I have short-circuited some connection with my fiddling with cables!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Some days, Wendy, I simply give up on the Internet. We have wireless because we are out in the boonies and too far out for DSL, and some days it crawls fast enough to stop.
:)
Some days I also am convinced that these machines are androids programmed to do earthlings in.

I am just grateful that there ARE days that it works so I can bask in the blogs by you artists.
annie

2:12 PM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I phoned to see if the computer was ready but there still are glitches it seems. I'm up at the office computer again, but now have to walk (downhilll thankfully) back home. At least I could catch up with the Fiji news.
w.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home