Friday, July 10, 2009

Overlapping pictures








from w
Scanning in cut out pictures, then sorting them two by two, I played around with simple collages. The source pictures were from old magazines, newspaper cuttings etc. - of Federation Square, the suburbs, and I don't know what! Make up the titles afterwards? Diamonds and lace, Spirit (though that's going a bit far!) and so on. Sometimes this works out in interesting ways, at other times it's just patterns and I should be doing other things such as cleaning the kitchen cupboards!

Click on any picture to see enlarged if you wish.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

So you are collaging too.
Sad to lose a son, I am sure it doesnt ever get any better.
I am getting there but walk for 10 minutes means I cant go any where!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home