Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas flowers

from w
My sister-in-law's house is always full of flowers, dried seeds, leaves, with a love of nature intruding into the civilized spaces. Margaret has a magical way of bringing in the harmony and complexity of the bush into her domain which is very inviting. On Christmas day I had taken a photo of one of the flower arrangements - in the midst of Christmas muddle of course - then this morning, back at home in Geelong, I have been messing about using an image program to make new shapes and textures.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger revkjarla said...

these are gorgeouse. I really like the second to last one.
what is the name of the program?

5:56 AM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Hello Karla,
I use Picasa to crop and lighten mainly, and Photo-edit to change the texture etc. of a picture. I don't have Photoshop though. It's an easy way to create new pictures without spending hundreds of dollars on paints and canvases!
w.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home