Friday, November 28, 2008

A stroll around the Mall




from w
I took the camera to town today as I had to buy another USB stick to give files to printer. Santa was there with howling kids, terrified of this old man but my camera failed to capture one such kid! Here are some pictures I took around the Market Square Mall (NOT Bay City owned by the capitalist Westfield!) It all reminded me of a movie I was watching the other night about a couple who decided NOT to do Christmas one year but to go on a cruise to the Carribean and the neighbours all got mad as chips about their stinginess. I didn't see the ending, but if I was writing the script I would have ended it with them giving away their cruise tickets to the neighbour with the sick wife. Jamie Lee Curtis actor was in the movie. Christmas with the Kranks was the name I think.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home