Saturday, August 11, 2007

A guy from Ballarat visits Smorgies in Geelong



from w
I found this blogger's adventures hilarious when he visited Geelong.

LOCKED UP in Geelong
No kidding! last night i was locked up in Geelong and here's why...
Me and friends went to Smorgies restaurant. I parked my car on the pier in the picture. After tea we went to time zone and had a very amusing time. 10:15pm we are returning to the peer to go to our cars, my friends didn't park their cars on the peer but i did......We returned to find the pier gate was locked and my car was behind it. My friends were laughing a lot at my situation. I decided to ring the Geelong Police...
etc.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

I had something like that happen to me once, but my friend and I discovered that the lock on the gate was not very secure, so we unlatched it, drove my car out, and relatched it. No one was the wiser.

That would be embarrassing, though...

4:24 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

Hello All.
I myself am he who visited Geelong that night and was locked behind the gate.

It indeed was an amusing experience

6:10 PM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Hello Trav,
Everything that happens is a learning experience, whether funny or a nuisance. Best wishes with your blogging. Are you still with Scripture Union?
w.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home