Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Barwon Heads - drawings




The coastline is covered with tee-tree, a very twisted kind of small tree. These trees are common all along the Great Ocean Road from Queenscliff to The Apostles at Port Campbell.
The Barwon Heads bluff has numerous falling rocks with signage to keep clear. A young woman with clipboard asked many questions about our perception of danger. She was a Psychology lecturer. Not worried, I say, then she tells me those huge rocks nearby had fallen in the past five years!

2 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Who drew the pictures I like the bluish pictures. Jordan is becoming a good artist, when I get a scanner I will send some of his work.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I drew these ones, but I hope Peceli will produce some also. It's a while since we went out on a picnic to stare at rocks and seaweed and rolling waves! I'm looking forward to seeing Jordan's pictures.
W.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home